Thursday, February 5, 2015

Listen now: Fr. Anthony Buś interviews me on chastity & conversion

Father Anthony Buś's radio interview with me today for his "Winds of Change" show, in which I discussed The Thrill of the Chaste (Catholic Edition) and My Peace I Give You, was a grace-filled experience. The conversation flowed naturally, and I loved the depth of his questions. Use the player below to listen online, or click the "Download" link on the "Winds of Change" site to save the podcast. I come in about five minutes into the show.



Tomorrow, I will be on "Catholic Answers Live," and my Thrill of the Chaste (Catholic Edition) radio tour continues in the coming weeks; see my "Upcoming Talks and Media Appearances" page for details.

In other news, as mentioned, I just returned from giving two talks in Montana, earlier this week, where I also had the joy of attending my friend Father Sean Raftis's installation on Sunday as pastor of a Diocese of Helena parish. You may recall Father Raftis from one of the feel-good stories of 2013, when the media reported on the unique way he and his high-school friends stay in touch, as I noted in a tweet.